Ombudsman Saskatchewan has jurisdiction over the Ministry of Agriculture and the Saskatchewan Crop Insurance Corporation (SCIC). If you have a complaint about one of these organizations, contact them first.

If you make a complaint to one of these organizations and you think their response is unfair, contact us.

Top of Page