Vision, Mission, Values & Goals
Our vision is that government is always accountable, acts with
integrity, and treats people fairly.
Our mission is to promote and protect fairness and integrity in
the design and delivery of government services.
We will demonstrate in our work and workplace:
- fairness, integrity and accountability
- independence and impartiality
- competence and consistency
Our goals are to:
Top of Page
- Provide effective, timely and appropriate service.
- Assess and respond to issues from a system-wide
- Undertake work that is important to the people of
- Demonstrate value to the people of Saskatchewan by making
recommendations that are evidence-based, relevant and
- Be experts on fairness and integrity.
- Educate the public and public servants about fairness and
- Have a safe, healthy, respectful and supportive work