Ombudsman Saskatchewan has jurisdiction over municipal entities.

If you think a city, town, village, resort village, rural municipality or northern municipality has been unfair to you, first contact them to try to resolve the problem. If you still think you are being treated unfairly, we may be able to help.

For more information about municipal complaints, see our list of questions and answers.

For more information about how to contact us, see our Make a Complaint page.


Top of Page