Workers' Compensation

Ombudsman Saskatchewan has jurisdiction over the Workers’ Compensation Board.

STEP 1 - If you have a complaint or concern about a work injury, contact the Saskatchewan Workers’ Compensation Board (WCB).

WCB – Employer Inquiries & Information
Phone: 1-306-787-9516
Toll Free: 1-800-667-7560

WCB – Claimant Inquiries & Information
Phone 1-306-787-4370
Toll Free: 1-800-667-7590

Workers having problems with their worker’s compensation claim may contact the Office of the Worker’s Advocate.

Office of the Workers’ Advocate
Phone: 1-306-787-2456

STEP 2 - If you think WCB’s response to you is unfair, contact:

The Fair Practices Office (WCB)
Phone: 1-306-787-8651
Toll Free: 1-888-787-8651

STEP 3 - If you have raised your complaint with WCB and with their Fair Practices Office, and you still think their response is unfair, contact us.

Top of Page